This week has been brilliant and full of lots of fun times, things like:
- An evening stroll
- 2.4 mile run in 30° heat (no idea how I survived that!)
- Free tickets to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory – thanks work! It was just as brilliant a second time and our seats were awesome too.
- A picnic in the park with lovely friends and new acquaintances – I do love this sunshine that’s arrived.
- Zero lie-ins (Okay so not such a brilliant thing!)
- An epic BBQ back at the parentals, I provided one of five (!) puddings plus we had three chickens and all that meat for 15 of us. Like I said, epic!!
- Sneaky snacks on the bus. Sometimes after a dreadful day at work you have to give in to the peanut m&m’s craving.
- Saturday saw me heading to the back of beyond,okay North London, for a friend’s wedding. It was absolutely beautiful, they make such a cute couple and everything was so lovely. There was also penny sweets including Percy Pigs – genius!
- Multiple iced mochas. Delicious.
- The Color Run! This is a 5k that you run and at each kilometre you get pelted with powder paint. Such fun!! And great to run around Wembley Stadium too!Wwhat wasn’t so great was the heat, bleurgh!
- TV time: Castle, How I met your Mother and m&m’s. Perfect.